Cadaver Courses: INFO COMING SOON!
Size, depth, and location of major arteries of the face and head and how blood flow is distributed through these structures
Depth of injection with Cannula versus Needle techniques
Cheek Fillers Depth of Injections and the layers product should be deposited with Needle and Cannula
Periocular fillers and how blindness, lymphatic obstruction, and decreased blood supply can occur to the orbital structures with improper technique and knowledge.
Dissection and Evaluation of Fat Compartments and why fillers are placed in specific layers in relation to facial contouring and volume restoration.
Hands On Training:
– A maximum of 10 students are allowed per hands-on course. So classes are smaller and allow for more one-on-one time with the instructor.
– One-on-one injection time with the instructor hosting the course.
– Each participant receives a signed picture and certificate of completion.
– Models and products are provided during the training, so no need to worry about bringing your own models.
– Delegation for American participants (Physicians, NPs, and RNs ONLY) and Canadian RNs/RPNs provided for the course.
Please note that due to the demand of the training courses and speaker requirements, there will be no transfers to another person/individuals, should you not be able to attend. Each person must register individually for badging purposes. REFUND POLICY: A 50% refund can be issued prior to February 16, 2020. After that date, no refunds will be allowed.
Please review our registration policy before continuing.
We are thrilled to have you be a part of the Canadian Aesthetics Expo. In order to make your registration experience a pleasant one, we encourage you to review our policies before making your registration selections:
1. Due to the demand of the training courses and speaker requirements, there will be no transfers to another person/individuals, should you not be able to attend.
2. Each person must register individually for badging purposes.
3. A 50% refund can be issued prior to February 16, 2020. After that date, no refunds will be allowed.
4. Please ensure all relevant certificates are uploaded.
Relevant documents include:A copy of your license (nurse, doctor) as well as any other training and experience.
5. Once submitted, payment will be processed immediately.
Please note:ALL hands-on training registrations will be held in a pending que until CAMA can verify documents for respective training sessions (this will take 5 business days). In the event that you are denied a hands-on training session based on your documents, CAMA will issue a full refund.
Due to the limited availability of training classes, CAMA cannot guarantee that theory courses will be available for the class of interest.
If you are not selected for a training course, you may log back in to select a theory course. description